Skip to main content

Top 7 Inspirational and Motivational quotes!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touching the Sky - A Child's Play

After having a long time discussion with myself when i was unable to decide what i wish to do, I stood up taking a long breath and decided whatever will come on my mind I'll do it for my own satisfaction. This was very tough to decide this thing and set in my mind and took a long time to implement too. Actually these are not my words but are from everyone in  youth when they get fed up. Youth has the power to do anything but when they are kids they are always demotivated. If a child watches towards the sky in the night and say that he wanted to touch the sky or stars he will always be told by his parents that he can't do this as the stars or sky is very far away and there starts a feeling inside the child that he can't do it. Instead of demotivating the kids if we say yes son you will be able to do it when you will work hard and become an astronaut he will be more happy and would try to do his best. It is said every time that touching sky is not a play of childr

One Day Trip from Mohali, Punjab to Sadhupul, Himachal Pradesh

It was a while I have not been on an outing, I was getting frustrated with my work and the busy schedule that was going on from last 5 months. I finally decided to have an outing and as Haripurdhar is my favorite weekend spot I first decided to visit Haripurdhar but I was not getting anybody ready with me to go there and only Harry agreed to come along with me but only for Sunday(not Saturday). I was searching for a place where we can go and come back in a single day and suddenly I recalled a name and that was "Sadhupul" I heard the name from one of my colleagues and I liked the place when I saw images on Google images. We finally decided to leave at 7:30 AM next day morning which was Sunday, but as It was Sunday! I was not willing to leave my bed so early. Somehow I managed to wake up at 8:30 AM as Harry was calling again and again and get ready by 9:00 AM (I'm super fast to get ready, LoL). I picked up Harry and we finally started from Mohali at 9:30 AM. Be

Best 5 Good Morning Quotes!

Count Your Good Deeds Every Morning and Fill Your Mind With Positive Thoughts, That is the Secret to be Happy and Inspired All Day Long. Morning is not Only Sunrise But a Beautiful Miracle of God That Defeats The Darkness & Spread Light. May Everyday Spread Light In Your Whole Life.. Morning is a wonderful opportunity to wish to love to Care to Smile and to see you in Good Mood Good Morning , Have a Lovely Day :) God Please Give my Family Everyday as A Great Day. Full of Smiles Laughter & Blessings Autumn is Like Happiness in Life at Early Morning, When it Comes, Even the Dry Leaves Spread Their Wings Like Flowers